Ce jour, l’équipe d’Assetto Corsa Competizione a lancé la mise à jour 1.3.10 afin de préparer petit à petit l’arrivée de la grosse mise à jour 1.4 qui sera là d’ici peu.
Cette dernière, bien que « petite », entendez par là plus de 4 giga tout de même, comprend déjà de belles améliorations ainsi que les livrées 2020 du GT World Challenge Europe (Ex: Aston martin)…Même si pour notre plus grande peine nous n’avons pu encore les voir évoluer en piste pour de vrai !
Du coup, on vous colle ici les « changes log » en attendant la mise à jour 1.4 !
- Numerous 2020 liveries as special bonus content.
- Free game modes (QR and CRW) now always use the same logic for opponent generation to maximize opponent count in the given season instead of event.
- Added AI forced pitstop protections to avoid double pits (forced pitting will now wait for the scheduled if stint ends in less than 10 minutes, except for fuel).
- Fixed race flags during win flags (wrong finish line comms).
- Fixed missing deflated tyre (puncture) state in saved games.
- Early yellow/white flag spotter warning / removed it when too close or during pit.
- Cars are now ghosted during formation lap also in SP.
- Quick Race and Custom Race Weekends modes now work like MP in terms of numberplate/banner sponsoring.
- Reworked spawn/despawn replay cars to avoid increasing memory allocation on random access in MP replays.
- Fixed no focused car on start of the spectator replays (and consequential HUD issues).
- Fixed MP car spawing/despawing during rewind replay.
- Fixed wrong driver during highlights for swap driver replays.
- Fixed pit barriers for gallery replay.
- Updated delta time behaviour to stints – delta timer will now reset to stint best.
- Updated delta timer appearance and added reference laptime item.
- MFD pit info panel screen separated from pit strategy page and added HUD option for visibility.
- Better widget auto repositioning with hidden items.
- Added light indicators on the HUD and option in HUD settings.
- Fuel widget now includes fuel/lap calculation.
- Wider track map layout for Mount Panorama.
- Added option for dashboard display rendering on the HUD (per-car view setting).
- Windshield Banners now selectable in custom cars interface.
- Fixed desync between leaderboard lines and showed lines in the official leaderboard HUD.
- Fixed helicam name.
- Added look L/R camera speed to cameraSettings.json (lookAroundSpeed).
- Added in-car showroom camera – toggle with CAMERA button, use mouse/gamepad to navigate.
- HUD left and right margins no longer offset the centre when not having equal values.
- Show the official position in RT widget for all opponent cars when the player car has session-over flag.
- Stint timer now hidden for spectators in MP swap gameplay.
- HUD, hide on long-press of cycle HUD page up/down button.
- MFD, added previous/next page action bindings.
- Added TC Cut and Engine Map per-step control bindings.
- Showroom filter now defaults to « official ».
- Broadcast overlay additions and restyling.
- Updated setup screen images.
- Moved UseGamepadForFreeCamera settings to cameraSettings.json.
- MFD pages now all hide the mouse cursor.
NOTE: menuSettings.json in User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Config will now reset and some of the menu-related settings will need to be set up again.
- Fixed a floating white line in the pits on Brands Hatch.
- Fixes to Mount Panorama horizon image.
- Fixed F1 camera cycle active during intro sequence.
- Fixed fake car shadow projection rotations and revised shadow maps on all cars.
- Fixed glitchy secondary driver animations in replay and spectator mode
- New suspension bumpstop calculation.
NOTE: we advise to check your old setups by clicking at least once on the ride height and then controlling bumpstop window in the setup!
- Fine tuning of influence of wet surfaces at slipangle peak and aquaplaning, on slick tyres.
- New tearing feature on tyre wear if tyres are pushed way over their peak slip angle for an elongated time.
- Steer angle and clock added to shared memory.
- Fixed MP cars having higher low speed than real (and smoke generation when stopped).
- Enabled meatball flags for lights off in wet and night sessions in MP.
- Cutting penalties no longer register on the UI when player’s session is over.
- Scripted formation speed-delta phase is now 70kph instead of 60kph.
- Increased tolerance for auto-teleport during the formation lap.
- Fixed ramp volume during camera changes for low main volume.
- Smoother replay time jump with audio and video fading.
- Support for chassis sound volume in audio settings (separating it from tyre and brakes).
- Audio channel/memory optimizations on camera change and car despawn.
- Fixed free camera audio listener location priority away from the focused car (cars without audio using the free camera around the world if the player car is in the pit).
- « Green flag/go go go » race comms now grouped as starting message.
- New spotter/crew chief audio messages.
- FMod Studio: improved damage sound spatialization.
- FMod Studio: improved sound dynamics on throttle for all cars.
- Fixed mouse in freecam in VR.